sábado, julio 16, 2005

Summer in the City

Yesterday night I walked through the city for a while. Some people ask me why do I take such a long walks in the middle of the night, when mortals usually go to sleep.
I just do it to… think clearly. I think better in movement and simply love Madrid. When I walk alone from here to there I almost can feel its pulse. I almost can sense the city breathing, growing and screaming.
It’s alive.
What did I think yesterday? That some things never change. For better or worse there are some points in my existence and destiny that I can not alter. And sometimes it eats me from within.
Why do I write this in english? Don’t know. When I was thinking yesterday I simply began to think in english. It happens sometimes. Don’t know why. I suppose that doesn’t truly matter.
Could be because some things are easier to think and say in a language that it’s not your own.

Etiquetas:

1 Pensamientos:

Anonymous Anónimo pensó...

¬_¬

4:14 a. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home